You’ve got your license but how do you care for your own car? Stop and Go Driving School Car Care and Safety Clinic gives you essential skills for how to take care of your car. The clinic gives the optimal learning experience with hands on learning in your own car.
The Essential Skills Taught in this Course Include:
- What to check inside and outside of your car
- Assessing tires, wipers, and under the hood
- How to know when there’s a problem
- How to jump start a battery
- How to change a flat tire
- What do I need in case of an emergency
- You will also learn Critical Safe and Defensive Driving Skills on out closed driving course to alert you to the dangers of distracted driving as well as effects of drunk driving.
This is a 4 – 4.5 Hour Interactive class to specifically give you the necessary skills to drive and maintain your own car, You will also learn critical defensive driving skills, giving you a better awareness of your car and your skills as a driver.
Class Sizes are small, to ensure a high quality hands-on experience, so they book up quickly. Contact us today for our next available clinic. Contact us for special discount pricing on this course when taken with our Driver’s Ed Training Package.